Road Trip to Canberra


Hello! I seem to be repeating myself when I say, "It's been a while", but it really has. I have put off going through more of the photos from when Madeline was here. Truth is, I just needed a bit of a break but not to worry - I'm back. I plan to post about another adventure in July before I'll be all up to date for 2013. Hopefully I'll have lots to blog about next year. But, let's get through this post first shall we?

My family and I took Madeline to Canberra, our nation's capital. The drive is quite long but we stopped to show Madeline some familiar landmarks...such as the merino ram below. Haha.


 

What can I say? It's tradition :P


We stopped at a really awesome, cute little diner on the way there and back. The food was soooo good.


We then spent the next couple of days showing Madeline Parliament House and taught her about some of the history of Australia. We also drove around and took a trip back to the past, visiting the park where Christian and I had first learned to ride our bikes without training wheels. Each day was absolutely freezing and due to that, I didn't take my camera everywhere we went. We did go to Questacon and an art exhibition, which were both really awesome. Some days were just too cold so we spent a few hours taking naps & watching TV in the hotel. 


On the way back to the hotel, we stumbled upon this forest area. The photographers in us couldn't let Mum & Dad drive past, so we asked to stop to take some photos. We lasted 15 minutes before we had to get back in the car. It was too freaking cold.



Madeline & Christian snapped some photos of me.

Christian's:


Madeline using my camera (edited by me):

Christian's (edited by me):

Sorry bud, you're non existant in this post. Gotta share the soap opera shot taken by Madeline hahaha.

One lazy morning in our hotel room. Christian's shot of Madeline sitting on our window sill.

I have another blog post before the end of the year, so check back soon. I mean it this time!

~ A




1 comments:

 

Blog Archive

About

Follow on Bloglovin