Madeline & Christian


Back in June last year, I took Christian and Madeline to one of my favourite locations in the Blue Mountains. After we spent some time taking some photographs of each other, I asked Christian and Mad to model for some couple shots. Other than wedding photographs, I hadn't ever previously taken 'couple portraits'. The sky turned a beautiful blue-purple-like colour just as the sun was setting.  I'm really happy with how the photos turned out. If you're interested in a couple shoot, please email me at alexbenetel@gmail.com.

~ A



2 comments:

  1. Great to know about your couple shoot. I am looking for pre wedding shoot too as getting married next month. Currently looking for budget friendly lovely wedding venues Los Angeles at a great location without stretching our budget a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get the idea to shoot at low light ! These are extremely adorable. Love your photography.
    Deep Etching Service
    Photo Restoration

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

About

Follow on Bloglovin