Welcoming June

Hi guys, so I'm in the middle of making over my blog. You may notice a new header for instance, which is something I'm still fiddling with so bear with me. I wanted to make a quick blogpost to update you all on my life, what I've been up to and what I've experienced over the last couple of months. 

So, I've been feeling a little overwhelmed with university. I've been feeling stuck in a repetitive routine that I can't seem to escape. Every week there's something new and big to complete and all I can think about is going outside and exploring -  being absolutely worry free. I've been neglecting my piano, my music and I'm not putting in the time and effort I want into my photography either. I'm sure we've all had those days when we've just wanted to run out that door and just go for a walk to reflect on things.  That's pretty much me everyday and whilst I'm enjoying my course, I think it's just getting to that time of year when I'm anxious, stressed and ready for those holidays.. 

On June 1st, after work, I put on some red lipstick, took my camera and tripod outside and took pictures in the rain. Cinta came and sat in the rain with me and watched. We've been missing Max, my other dog. He's been making regular trips to the vet since we discovered what looked like an infection on his paw. Not to worry, everything is healing well, but he's been staying at my grandparents' house. Cinta and Max haven't been a part for more than a night and I can tell they're both starting to feel quite lonely. There's a gap in our family so I try to spend as much time with her as possible. Other than that, everything is starting to slow down. I've got some of my free time back and I'm starting to journal each day as it comes. 

Anyway, this has turned into a longer blog post than I wanted - I'll just let the photographs speak for themselves. I can't tell you how refreshing it was to just take a minute, sit in the rain and experience winter's chill. 

 Until next time.

~ A 




2 comments:

  1. you're very talented :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Archive

About

Follow on Bloglovin